Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sigmatel 5.1 Audio Driver

htc touch my video

I'm touched ... 4 for the moment all the positive feedback!

's time to thank:
First of all you all that you have provided to make the actors / actresses ... I know it was but brought her a thank you. Especially the characters Peter, Michele, Simone, but also the extras Federica, Clare, Laura, Anna e. .. Prof! For the shooting of Whiskers
Panchovilla that went along with my paranoia about shots
Postproduction: a big thanks to Peter, Baffi, Clare, Michael and Diego the laboratory technician who gave me a big hand with the installation (at the level of ideas )
Thanks again to Simon who gave me the backing track of the spot. And finally thanks to Prof.
Penco have stimulated my mind lazy ... I hope I have done a good job!
I hope you did not forget anyone (if I did forgive me ... my head is melted!)

Now as Toto said: Votaantonio! Italian !!!!! (Even that of Simo)

Greetings

0 comments:

Post a Comment